My top five blog posts 2011
Here are the most read things I’ve written this year
5. The use of prezi has changed the way I teach, less dictation, more action.
Prezi and me
4. My view on how Irish teachers are regarded, proved correct by Budget and Junior Cycle Reform.
Irish Society and its teachers
3. This is my reading of proposed reform to the way we teach 12-15 year olds in Ireland.
Changing the Curriculum
2. I was thinking about all the things we get through in a week and I came up with this:
What does a teacher do
1. I’ve updated this a couple of times and it’s the most read post I’ve written.
Thanks to the hundreds who’ve dropped in, more to come in the New Year. Happy holidays!